Top engineering colleges in India, Bangalore, Karnataka and Tamil nadu
India is one of the best places where one can find top most engineering colleges for handsome placements and Bright Career. The quality of education in India has always been the best. No matter whether you wish to become an engineer or pursue a career in information technology, India has a consolidated corporate sector, industry sector and multinationals to support your dream in the best way possible.
List of best engineering courses?
An engineer has the caliber to solve all the battles very easily. With more than 13 lakh students appearing for JEE main exam, it goes without saying that engineering is the most popular undergraduate course in India. The list of course is as follows-
- Biotechnology genetic
- Aeronautical engineering
- Computer and Science Engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Genetic engineering
Each field of Engineering has different opportunities and course structure. The first fear of Engineering comprises of common syllabus for all the students. The second year allows the individuals to select their specialization according to their overall scores and personal interest.
1 Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Anna University, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
- KLE Dr MS Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum
- KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum
- MS Engineering College, Bangalore
- MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore
- NMAM Institute of Technology, KarkalaTaluk
- PA College of Engineering, Mangalore
- PES College of Engineering, Mandya
- Rajarajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore
- Anna University
- Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering
- S.G. College of Technology
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Kongu Engineering College
- Vel Tech High Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College 58
- MepcoSchlenk Engineering College
- PSNA College of Engineering and Technology 78
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
- National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, Bangalore
- The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
- PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore South Campus, Bangalore
Fundamental information about engineering
The undergraduate degree program requires the student to dedicate 4 years.The entire duration is divided into 8 semesters of 6 months each. Every semester comprises of few practical and theoretical subjects combined together that have to be qualified at semester and in order to reach the next level.
Admission process and eligibility criteria in engineering
The students who wish to become a part of best Engineering College must qualify class 12th from science stream. After clearing 10 + 2 examination from recognizedboard, students have to appear for the state level entrance examination conducted by government.
After qualifying Bachelor of Technology /BTech, student can go for further education in form of M.E / M tech in order to acquire teaching jobs in colleges. Also, they can pursue PHD courses that would open wide opportunities of Career.
How to earn the first engineering job?
In order to become a professional engineer, you have to pay much attention upon the salary structure and Employment scenario of various fields. Employment is extremely gainful in IT service sector where students are less and the overall demand is more. Individuals can easily get deployed as data managers, technical support and Technical Services.
How about getting employed as an engineer in a plant?
Working as a part of manufacturing unit / plant is certainly not so exciting. You have to live out of the city where particular factory has its existence. However, the individuals get the golden opportunity to understand the workability of manufacturing and get a deeper understanding about products. The initial few years are quite painful by once you gain hands on experience, Rapid promotions effortlessly occur.
Is it possible to become a scientist after acquiring BTech degree?
Yes definitely it is possible to become a scientist after you complete 4 year engineering degree. With multiple scientist Jobs available, you can easily get employed in labs. Additionally, a Masters or doctor's degree would enhance the overall prospects and help in talent acquisition. That scientists and engineers are commonly engaged in redefining the fields like Healthcare, transportation, energy and industrial business.
Earlier, students particularly went for Polytechnic institutes for getting employed in job market. However, since the last two decades, scope of Engineering has increased manifold. People are finding it more promising to find suitable jobs in engineering sector. The students are absorbed in information technology, chemical, Civil, mechanical and electrical engineering without any failure. The opportunities for engineers are right and even with average score, students can easily get employed on the basis of their hard work and desire to succeed.
How can best engineering colleges in India help?
Best engineering colleges in India always convert the fresher into perfected individuals who have all the brain power and skills to contribute in national GDP growth. One can join the manufacturing units or get involved in research and development. Students who have qualified chemical engineering from the top most engineering colleges can also move in field Jobs or service industries according to their requirements. The knowledge for chemicals and interest in engineering helps one to get employed in areas like cement Pharma textile, gas, cosmetics from petroleum, Medical and thousands of other fields. Almost every field of Engineering is full of jobs that interest the candidates. The incorporation of new technologies is fascinating the youth in the best way possible. With increasing engineering colleges in places like Karnataka, India, Tamil Nadu and different parts of India, every student who wishes to have a bright engineering career can get easily fulfilled.