A brief on top Dental Colleges in India
The medical field has always been respected but some parts of it still do not enjoy as much fame as others. One of these fields is dental studies. It is the studies related to humans’ teeth and deals with ways to protect the teeth for a long duration of time. The course that a student has to opt for is Bachelor of Dental surgery to get a degree in this field.
Many universities in India give the medical students a chance to study this course and practice it afterward. A total of 4 calendar years needs to be dedicated to this study and a paid internship is also needed.
What background do you need to study in this field?
To be eligible to participate in this study, a student needs to pass the medical discipline in the 12th standard from an educational board that is recognized by the country.
A list of 10 Top Dental Colleges In India - 2018
- John Medical College
- Faculty Of Medical Sciences (King George's Medical University)
- Grant Government Medical College & Sir J J Group Of Hospital
- Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital
- Institute Of Medical Sciences
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
The 5 Top Dental Colleges In Karnataka in 2018
- Manipal College of Dental Sciences, [MCDS] Mangalore
- Nitte University, [NU] Mangalore
- Sri Siddhartha University, [SSU] Tumkur
- MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, [MSRUAS] Bangalore
- Amrith Educational & Cultural Society, [AECS] Bangalore
- SRM University Kattankulathur Campus, [SRM]
- MGR Educational and Research Institute, [DMGRERI] Chennai
- Sathyabama University, [SU] Chennai
- Vinayaka Missions University, [VMU] Salem
- ASAN Memorial Educational Institutions, [ASANMEI] Chennai
The scope of work that you can do
As a dentist, you would be serving the humanity. And that is exactly the ethics that a dentist needs. There are many jobs that can be done by a dentist in order to sustain a healthy living. This field tends to pay a lot in our country and much more in the developed ones.
You can choose to work as an expert in one of the government hospitals or choose to start your own business.
Except practicing, one can choose to teach the subject or research more on the subject.