List of Top Pharmacy Colleges in India
Pursuing careerism in B Pharma and m pharma is next to impossible in absence of top most colleges in India. Guided with strict Regulation and approved by AICTE, the Institutions award diploma and full-fledged degrees in pharmacy to the qualified students. With more than 500 colleges approved for conducting pharmacy courses, here is the list for top pharmacy colleges in India.
- SVKM`s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad
- PMaharajaSayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
- JamiaHamdard, New Delhi
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Udupi
- . JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi
- JSS College of Pharmacy, Nilgiri
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
How to seek admission in best pharmacy colleges in India?
Almost every college provides admission through entrance exam. However, every state has its own set of rules and regulation for granting admission. Students who have to become a part of top pharmacy colleges must ensure to qualify 10 + 2 in science stream. They must choose Biology, Physics and Chemistry /Chemistry, Math and physics combination.
How to seek admission in M pharma?
Students who are looking forward to pursue postgraduate pharmacy courses must qualify graduate pharmacy Aptitude Test / GPAT. The national level entrance exam is conducted by the most reputed pharmacy Institutions to entertain the deserving candidates.
What about the careerism scope about this field?
Pharmacy field is highly consolidated and reputed. With more than 1 million companies in India itself, students would barely face shortage of employment. The bright future and capacity to earn money has always been a part of pharmacy courses. In fact, students can get employed intergovernmental department, investigation and Research Institute, universities, hospitals, pharmaceutical industries and colleges. You can also work as a part of local Medical Store or open your own medical shop for providing medicines prescribed by the doctors.
Students can choose to work under experts for the initial few years and can open their own medical shops after gaining full knowledge about medicines. The salary packages of pharmacy students are always quite good irrespective of the fact whether you have Pursed B Pharma or m Pharma.
- Drug inspector - the reputed and lucrative job of a drug inspector is directly associated with handsome salary and Lifestyle security. Recruited by the state government, a drug inspector needs to qualify the competitive exam with good marks. The annual increments are promised along with adjusted inflation and dearness allowance.
- Pharmacist - you can have a job in leading hospitals like AIIMS and ESIC with high earning salary and Limited working hours. However, you have to appear in the competitive exam and meet out the eligibility of a pharmacist for such colleges.
- Production Centre Sector - the seasoned pharmacists can join the manufacturing units in order to carry out daily operations and induce the overall quality of the produced medicines. After you receive ample experience, you can easily acquire any medical unit in best MNCs.