Top Management Colleges In India- Job, Career Opportunities
What is a management course?
A management course deals with the working of an organization and how each asset should be managed to ensure maximum productivity. People who do MBA (Masters Of Business Administration) or BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration) are a part of this crew. These studies give rise to managers in all the reputed companies to ensure smooth running of all sections of the organization.
Why this field?
- If you would like to have a control over what is being done and how the place is running, then this course is for you. A person who loves to organize things can do this efficiently.
- This gives you control over all the aspects of the organization. This means, you can control the engineers, doctors or workers (depending on where you work).
- Management offers some of the best paying jobs in each field. And, as the demand for management personal is very high, this can help to get a good job easily.
Why should you choose management?
The jobs offered in this field can be very rewarding. There is no need to jump from job to job, as job security is good. Also, the pay you get adds to the charm of the job.
This job is global in nature. You will need the same set of knowledge, no matter where you go. This opens doors to various opportunities in life in the native as well as foreign countries.
What do you need to be eligible?
For being eligible for a management course
- In bachelor's of management an aggregate of 50% or more in any of the discipline in 12 standards for general category
- For reserved, the percentage required drops down to 45%
- For Masters of Business Administration 50% scores in 10th +12 and graduation in any discipline for general category. Or 10+2+4 pattern study with a above 50% scores are also accepted. 5% levy for reserved categories.
The various fields in management
- Financial management
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Operation management
- Production management
Entrance exams for Management studies
- CAT: the common admission test is one of the most difficult exams to crack.
- MAT: Management Aptitude Test is another exam that makes you eligible to try for MBA admission almost all over the country.
- These are the two most prominent tests for management admission but there are numerous more to choose from.
The list of 10 top management colleges in India-2018
- Indian institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Indian institute of Management Bangalore
- Indian institute of Management Calcutta
- Indian institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Indore
- Management development Institute Gurgaon
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- Great Lakes institute of Management, Chennai
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal.
List top management colleges in Karnataka - 2018
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
Management is a field that welcomes all, but people with a nag to organize are the ones who shine but rest do find a path.
If you think you have that nag, apply and achieve your dreams.
If you need more information, leave it in the comments section for us to answer.