Which are the top most MBBS colleges in India, Bangalore, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
India has uncountable MBBS colleges that not only provide bright future but also let the student become more confident and skilled. Students from different parts of the world come to India for becoming a part of these top most medical institutes. With just Limited number of seats available, students have to undergo entrance examination and meet up the eligibility criteria.
The Christian Medical College and All India Institute of Medical Association are some of the best medical colleges to go for. The wide campus along with all the important facilities makes them amongst the top MBBS colleges in India. There is no shortage of any facilities and faculties.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Government Medical College, Amritsar
- Shri Ramachandra Bhanj Medical College
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Calcutta Medical College & Hospital
- Patna Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipur
- St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Centre, Bangalore
- St John’s Medical College 3. MS Ramaiah Medical College
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute (BMCRI)
- M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences – Bangalore
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital (MVJMC)
- Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College
- Raja Rajeswari Medical College
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Science (VIMS)
- ESI Medical College
The students who wish to become a part of best medical colleges in India should qualified 10 + 2 examination along with the basic entrance test conducted at National level.
The result would determine the available colleges for the students. The counseling is the next important session after the student has been selected for a particular college.
List of medical courses pursued after 12th
- Bachelor of homeopathic medicine and surgery
- Bachelor of dental surgery
- Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery
- Doctorate in medicine
- BSc nursing
- Occupational therapy
- B Pharma
- ayurvedic Siddha medicine
- Bachelor of medical lab technician
- diploma of medical lab technician
- Kanyakumari Government Medical College
- Madras Medical College
- Stanley Medical College
- Christian Medical College Vellore
- Government Vellore Medical College Vellore
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
- Tirunelveli Medical College
- SRM University Chennai
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research
- Coimbatore Medical College Coimbatore
What career prospects are available for the medical students?
The medical line is unusually promising. Certainly it has never been easy to become a medical practitioner without hard work and efforts. With global level universities, the overall requirement for hard working students has always been unfulfilled.
MBBS undergraduate degree program at least takes 5.5 years for completion. The course is heavily demanded for attaining the skills of human psychology, medical chemistry, human anatomy, drug formulation and fundamental surgery.
Course duration and other information
The MBBS medical course requires 4.5 years of academic education and one year of mandatory internship. The dual Medical program has been divided into two parts. The first part is Bachelor of medicine and the second one is Bachelor of surgery. The former is initiated right after the student completes his / her intermediate. The latter is pursued after the completion of undergraduate.
Students particularly require qualifying their class 12th examination with science stream. With the help of top medical colleges in Tamil nadu commerce students can learn about several diseases and their medical examination in depth. Also, they would be taught to communicate with patient for finding out more about their medical conditions.
Required skills for having a bright career in medical
- Good stamina
- mental alertness
- zeal to learn
How to get admission in top most medical colleges of India?
- At least 50% marks in 10 + 2
- Appear for National level exam conducted by CBSE class and neet 2018
- Students must age between 17 - 25
- Students can apply for JIPMER and AIIMS entrance examination
What are prospect Jobs available for a medical student?
The best and the most honorable medical degree empower you with lifesaving skills. You can prefix Dr. before your name and treat sick people with your life reviving qualification.
The medical students are not required to worry about placements. This is the only course that comes with hundred percent job placements and an assurance of Bright Career.
After completion of doctor of medicine and master of surgery, student can either get a job in a medical field or open their own Private Health form. You can also get recruited by –
- Nursing Home
- health ministry
- Medical College
- back office medical consultancy
- Pharmaceutical firm.
The student can also work as a physician apart from working as a professional. as a surgeon, one can perform operations and treat diseases at a cost.
Job profiles for MBBS -
- Junior surgeon
Employment areas for the one who qualify MBBS courses-
- Medical College
- biomedical companies
- Hospital laboratory
- pharmaceutical companies
- biotechnology company
- health center
How much salary to expect?
Soon after the students qualify MBBS degree courses, they can and as much as they want. The initial salary for any graduate doctor depends upon his overall academics and the medical field where they have acquired the placement. After attaining good careerism skills, students can easily make up hefty monthly earnings. Working as a doctor is more than being a medical professional. It is a noble job that gives satisfaction, peace of mind and a sense of happiness apart from making money