Top management colleges in India, Karnataka, Bangalore and Tamil nadu
- Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT) Bombay
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorke
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
- ShriDharmasthalaManjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore
- Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Myra School of Business, Mysore
- Ballari Institute of Technology and Management, Bellary
Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore
- PES University, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- IFIM business school
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli
- Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
- Anna University, Chennai
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparankundram
- VIT Business School, Vellore
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
- Builders Engineering College, Tirupur
- Velammal Engineering College, Chennai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- SardarVallabhbhai Patel International School of Textile Management, Coimbatore
Choosing to pursue management course makes you a skilled entrepreneur. In the world of competition, a graduate degree in management gives an entry in the best jobs of job market. You can become your own boss and recruit graduates and undergraduate to run your company.
Duration of management course
The top business schools in India generally take 2 years for the completion of the entire course. They are pursued by the young student as well as by the senior employees to brush up their overall skills. With time and date, having professionalism in the way of managing things is much important. The degree of MBA teaches you to gather data, maintain a positive image, gain communication skill and strive towards the best.
Programs and courses
A candidate can pursue MBA After the completion of graduation . Most of the MBA programs required the students to crack graduate management admission test. The entrance this is particularly necessary for the regular mode of learning. Exceptionally if you are pursuing MBA from distance/ online method, you can spare yourself from entrance exam.
The most consolidated and promising course offers last specializations. The top MBA colleges and Universities in India provide full / part time MBA learning courses.
The program gives higher degree to the individuals who wish to have a brighter job profile. India has numerous AICTE accredited management programs. The students can choose amongst several specializations like human resources, marketing, Finance Corporation, international business, tourism and total quality management. Apart from these options, students can also choose to specialize in the subject did personally prefer.
How to seek admission in best MBA colleges?
In order to become a part of best universities and colleges in India, one has to appear for entrance exam along with having a minimum of 60% in graduation. Graduates from all streams are entertained in management program.
MBA scope, job and career
Becoming a skilled entrepreneur or getting employed in the best industry is the main reason to pursue a management course why most of the students. The leading management colleges of India introduce you to the leadership quality and alter your interpersonal skills. The companies particularly look for individuals who are well versed with Marketing and communication skills. The grooming of the students is done according to the latest jobs scenario.
How much salary can a management graduate expect?
It all depends upon the chosen college and the company in which you are employed. Since management sector is one of the best paying sectors in India, students will never face any problem regarding the salary packages. The initial starting itself is quite handsome. And later on with more skills, job switch and promotions, increase in annual packages is obvious.
Why to seek admission in top management colleges?
If you have a lure for a Bright Career and some extra skills, pursuing management degree is important for you. The personal growth and enhancing your brand value is only possible when you have a degree of Higher Education. Moreover, if you are planning to start up your own business as an entrepreneur, the required skill set for succeeding in the initial years can be obtained only with the help of best MBA specialization.
Best Jobs available after MBA
After you have finally completed your management course from the best management colleges in India, you are all set to have the best career opportunities in life. Prepare a suitable job profile and have a try upon the following careerism areas -
- Banking and Finance -the ones who have completed management degrees in finance then go for banking sector. The security firms, insurance companies, banks and other financial organization always look up for the professionals to run their firm.
- Information system management -the technologically focused candidates who have chosen Information Technology as their MBA specialization can get employed in the suitable managerial departments. Cost analysis and serving of organization through latest technological implementation is what the individual is expected to do.
- Management counselling - if you have some good problem solving skills, becoming a management consultant is a good career to embrace
? Data Analytics - the digital Revolution has resulted in the requirement of Data Analytics for E-Commerce management. The MBA courses teach the students about this particular area in depth.